Thursday, November 22, 2012

Lazerus Ingram (dead)

"Know the mutant, kill the mutant"

Cleric, Imperial World

I hail from Antilla (?), where I was part of a nomad tribe, never at peace, going from raid to raid in order to sustain my tribe Stallios.
Upon reaching Khanasan I stumbled onto a shrine of the God Emperor where I was picked up by a preacher of the Adeptus Ministrorum who showed me the true God-Emperor.
Over some years I was thought the ways of the God-Emperor spreading his word among Antillians and showed me daily penitence for my misguided earlier believe.
It was a chance encounter with the Pontifex Mundi, who saw a better use for me as he introduced me to the Inquisition.

Death: He was caught in the detonation of an antimatter imploder, while wandering the frigid halls of Ice Station Mara.

No comments:

Post a Comment